You really got me thinking there!
It's hard being the librarian to a magical library.
Especially when someone's taken all the books off the shelves!
How To Play
- Use the arrow keys to control the librarian and travel across the tiles
- Collect all the books and take them back to the shelves
- Carrying books makes you heavier
- The heavier you are, the more damage you do to the tiles
- Make you way across all 10 floors to win!
This game wouldn't be anywhere near as good without these great people sharing their work:
- "Step/Tap" by JustInvoke is in the Public Domain, CC0
- "Open Drawer" by Rocotilos is in the Public Domain, CC0
- "SFX » Page Turn" by davidbain is in the Public Domain, CC0
- "Whoosh" by qubodup is in the Public Domain, CC0
- "electric woosh" by HadaHector is in the Public Domain, CC0
- "Gentle Breeze" by Purrple Cat is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Arg, Level 7!!
That's so cool
Nice game, it really fits the theme, it contains no bugs except a one, sometimes when I press the arrow key 1 time the librarian move 2 times and that is really annoying I hope you fix, but it's a great game and funny
I see what you mean about the key ‘double press’ - it happens if the key is still down at the end of the animation. When the jam freeze is over, I’ll take a look :)
Interesting concept for a puzzle game! Had fun trying to plan my paths based on how many books I would pick up. Something that could be improved is to have a clearer way of showing the player's "weight". Maybe a number in a corner or on the player's character. Otherwise, very few complaints, other than some quality of life stuff like volume controls, pause screen, etc. 9.5/10!