Edge who! I mean Achoo! it was a sneeze game. This must have been a strong pitpull dog to pull you so easily. As an idea you could add a force meter that makes the dog stay in place for a short time. Good game!
Oh noe! Rain!
Time to go home before you catch a cold.
But can you get you and your excitable doggo home in time?
~~ Controls ~~
Use the left and right directional buttons to walk.
~~ Tips ~~
- The blue bar at the top shows how wet you are, when it fills up, you'll catch a cold
- Watch the clouds to see when it's going to start and stop raining
- Look at the mini-map on the bottom to see how far the next tree is
- You'll start to dry when you're sheltered under a tree
- Beware: the more you pull your dog, the more he'll pull back
- You can go even faster if your dog is pulling you along
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
That's a nice game! I really like the idea, it is fun and it's done well. Congrats!
Cool game! Everything felt very intuitive, with a fun and easy to read aesthetic. Nice job!
While it is very well made and has a good astetic, I don't like how the dog sometimes forces you to get wet, without having much control over the situation.
Thanks! I wanted to capture what it’s like being pulled this-way-and-that by an excitable dog in the mechanic.
There’s a bit of a trick to keeping under a tree by alternating pulling left/right, but I guess I didn’t quite nail the balance.
I did initially have a “sit” skill which charged up and allowed you to regroup, but the scope was getting a bit too big to deliver for a weekly game jam.