Really cool game I enjoyed level 4 lol
do.not.move is the ultimate stationary training simulator.
To win, all you have to do is follow the one rule: Do Not Move.
~ Controls ~
- [a] - move left
- [d] - move right
- [left click] - select dialog options
This game was made over a weekend for Mini Jam 97: Simulation, with the limitation that movement is lethal.
This game wouldn't be anywhere near as good without these great people sharing their work:
- "Simulation Theory" by VeritasVelez is licensed under CC BY 3.0
- "Video Game Noises » 8-bit mini win sound effect" by EVRetro is in the Public Domain, CC0
- "gameover.mp3" by bsp7176 is licensed under CC BY-NC 4.0
- "Coin (Retro video game SFX) » Coin_C_09" by cabled_mess is in the Public Domain, CC0
Highlight this block to reveal hints for each level:
Level 1: Take your hands off the keyboard.
Level 2: Sometimes moving is the only way to go nowhere.
Level 3: Turn away your bright eyes.
Level 4: 3... 2... 1...
Level 5: Remember that the letters 'a' and 'd' move you left and right.